Pages

Sunday 23 May 2021

Wonderful Wings Writing

 Kia Ora, this week in Te Ngahere we have being writing non- fiction stories about a short film named “wings” . We all had to watch this short film and pick a scene out from it. Why we are doing this is to improve our skills when writing these types of text. We have to use powerful words to be able to paint a picture in our readers mind. Using only words we have to be able to get an emotional response back from our readers. We also have to follow a storyline right to the end of our stories. I did this 2 years ago when I was a year 6 and looking back on my work I can see I have improved a lot. Here is some of my writing. What is the best nn-fiction story you have wrote before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorjah, it’s Jade from you class. I really like your blog post about the new writing we are doing around the film “ Wings”. I like that you have added in what the film is called so that people know what we were inspired by to write about . Also I like that you have added a part in your blog post where is says that you did the writing about the film Wings 2 years ago cause I did one 2 years ago as well. I can really see the improvement in the writing I have done this year compared to the writing I did 2 years ago. If we didn’t do our writing about the film Wings what other film would you like to write about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade for your comment about wings, I can also see a huge improvement on your writing and mine as well. I would like to write about more realistic short film , how about you?

      Delete