Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

The Missing Word Text

Kia Ora, this week in Te Ngahere we have being doing our panui, the focus of our panui was to fill in the blanks with words that we thought would make sense in the text. This will help us when we are writing and need to change some of ours words to make it make sense. The Text we are reading is about an otter that gets transferred to a different zoo and goes missing. I find that this is an very interesting challenge because we have to look back at words to see where they would go, and looking to see if it makes sense. What I think I have learnt when doing this is how to re-read my work because sometimes I get too  distracted. 

What I think I need to work on, is making sure that the words I use flow with the reading. Have you ever had to do fill in the blanks before?




No comments:

Post a Comment