Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Funny Fractions


Kia Ora in Te Ngahere we have been learning about fractions. I love doing fractions because
I find them easy. I learned that you multiply the denominator to make a multiple of 10 because it makes it a tidy number and it is easier to get your answer. Also what you do with your denominator you do to you numerator I find fractions easy because I've learnt about them a lot. I made a screencastify for my learning and I am going to share it with you. What I did well is I gave it me best. What I could do better is explain my learning a little bit more. Tell me what you have learnt. Have you learnt fractions before?


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jorjah! I am a year 7 from Otaki college. We have been learning fractions too! I have learnt that like half of 20 you get the bottom number of the fraction so you share in between 2 people from Lyla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Lyla have a great day

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Jorjah my name is Hiwatt I am 10 years old and I am a year 5 in room 8 at owairaka district school. I love your post about fractions and you are very very smart if you find them easy, because it took me a little while or a while to figure out what most of it meant but in the end I did it. But it makes sense since you are year 7 and I am 5. Anyways I love love LOVE your post and you should check out my blog. I have no idea how to ad a link so search up this: https://odshiwattg.blogspot.com/ I hope you like it so bye!!! 😉😉😉 ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jorjah I have a question because before I forgot to ask you. When did you first start doing fractions? You can do year or age. Bye again!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment. I will check out your blog. I started to learn fractions a 9 years of age. When I was a year 5 myself. If your struggling with fractions I hope watching this helps you. Do you like fractions. Bye

      Delete