Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Knowledge About The Ngahere.

Kia Ora this week in Te Ngahere we are finishing off doing our ngahere creations. For the past term we have been working on making a creation about ngahere. We got to pick either a plant,tree or animal. We did lots of research on the ngahere and we took notes to make it easier to make our creations. Me and my buddy picked the Tuatara to research and make a creation about.. The reason that we are doing this is because our class name is Te Ngahere and it will be a good idea to make something about the real ngahere.  What I did we is created a good information. What I could do better is get my work done faster. What's your favourite thing in the ngahere?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorah my name is Tamati. I go to Paihia School. I like your blog about Tuatara and the ngahere. I like the car SSC Tuatara. We have been researching anything we want and I did it about the SSC Tuatara. We had to write it down yourself and put it in your own words. Did you know that the SSC Tuatara is the fastest car in the world?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Tamati, thank you for your comment, and no I did not know that thank you for teaching me a new fact. Anyways thank you for your comment have a good day

      Delete