Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

Geomtrey

This term Te Maunga we have been learning about geometry. We learnt the difference between a pyramid and a prism. I learnt that the pyramid goes to a point also I learnt that a prism goes to the top of the shape. I liked learning how to draw a cube and a rectangle and different shapes and I learnt about where the lines would go on a shape. What I found tricky knowing where the corners and the edges lined up. I liked doing geometry because of the learning experience. I think that I would want to do this again. I like doing geometry.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jorjah, It’s Mihipeka from Te Ngahere. I really like your blog post about geometry. But there was a bit of a problem with your Information about the pyramid and prisms It was hanging off the page. Besides that, it was a excellent post.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kai ora Jorjah it is Leroy. I like your work about Geometry. I see you have been learning about prism and pyramid . Also you said you have learnt that prism go to the top the the shape. You also said you like drawing a cube and a rectangle and more different shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you leroy and Mihipeka for commenting on my blog and thank you for telling me what to fix up. If you need some advice our help I will be pleased too.

    ReplyDelete