Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

The Never Ending T-Shaped

 Kia Ora this week in Te Ngahere we have been putting together a T-shape this T-shape will help us with our Digital Learning Object to show people how to language features show mood and atmosphere. This T-shaped is built around good and interesting stories, out of these stories we have to find the different language features from different areas of the text such as Adjective, Very, Concrete nouns and much more. It’s  very good idea to figure out what all the language features are and figure out how to understand them because it will show a very high improvement in your reading and writing. I feel  I am working very well in doing this because I am understanding and working very well on my own. What I think I could do better is encourage others and help them when doing the T-shaped. I want to say and big thank you to the University of Auckland and my teachers Whaea Shanna, Whaea Chrissy, Whaea Roni and Gina for being helpful when doing this. Have you ever made a digital learning object ?



No comments:

Post a Comment