Pages

Thursday 22 October 2020

The Beautiful Mahi Toi


Kia Ora, For the past term and a few weeks we have been working on our Mahi Toi. If you do not know what Mahi Toi is it is art. When doing this art we have to be silent so that there isn't place for mistakes. Sometimes it get frustrating to focus because it is to quit and I don't know how to work when it is quiet. I don’t like art but I am starting to warm up to it. I had to do copy after copy after copy because I didn’t quite get the technique right. Now I am onto learning to blend the colors that I will be using on the clean copy so that I can make it look amazing. What I did well was listened to instructions. What I could do better is not give up so easily. Do you like doing Mahi toi 



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jorjah, my name is Jacinta and I go to Paihia School too. I very much liked your art. I liked how you clearly explained what details you had to do. I did something similar to that but I did Poupou art. Was it hard to keep quiet in class?

    ReplyDelete