Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

The Exhausting Athletics Practice


Kia Ora in Te Ngahere and in Te Maunga we have been practicing for our athletics where we go to a place named Bledisloe and we compete against other regional schools. We have a rotation  were we go through the different activities. Such as High jump, Long jump, discus and other activities. My favourite activity is high jump because I get to improve on my skills.

A skill I need to improve on is focusing on the activity. What I do well is try hard  in my skills. What I could do better is listen. What do you like about athletics ?




1 comment:

  1. Kia-ora Jorjah my name is Amber I’m from Paihia School. I am year 5. I like your blog about The Exhausting Athletics Practise. In my class we have been doing it with your class.

    ReplyDelete