Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2019

The importance of working together



This week in Te Ngahere we learnt a game and it helped getting people to work together instead of one person doing it all. The game was about matching cards in a set of four without making hand signals or talking. It was really hard for me because I talk a lot but it was also very helpful because I finally got to use my skills in noticing what was going to match with what. After you were done you had to sit there quietly and not say anything so that you didn’t interrupt the other groups. What I learnt from this is to not talk as much and to notice things around me


1.like is that right?


2. will that go there?


3. How would that match?





I like this game a lot and I can’t wait until we work on this more. How do you think you would of done when doing this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment