Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Lesson on how to stay safe on a boat

Lesson on how to stay safe on a boat This week in Te Ngahere we got a visit form a lady called Tracey. We learnt about how to be safe in the summer time around water. These were the five things that she told us about when being safe on a boat , 1 check the weather, 2 Wear life jackets, 3 tell someone, 4 put our safety first and 5 have a waterproof phone or radio. From what i've learnt I will make sure that I talk to my dad about buying flares because that was the only thing that we are missing on our boat. What was interesting to me was flares and all the different types of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jorjah its me Kingi, I like your post about staying safe on a boat. It really can save your or someone's life by just reading those lessons/rules. I totally agree with you about asking your parents to get flares and wearing a life jacket and telling someone when you get home. I have question do you have any of those items. Other than that keep posting and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete