Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Ki o rahi training







This week at Paihia School kids have being training for Ki o rahi. I like doing Ki o rahi because it is fun and easy way to do fitness. This week we are going to be attending a tournament in Morewa. We will be playing different schools around our community. Our coaches make a real difference to how we play. They have being giving up there time to coach us I am so happy that they do this because it gives us time to learn and improve our skills. I like this so much. What I did well is that I learnt how to play the game again. What I could do better is try to use my skills and calm down before throwing the ball. How do you think I could calm down and through the ball quickly?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jorjah my name is Hawaiki. I like your ki o rahi blog because Ilove to play ki o rahi and I like to train to get better at it. Puawai just had a ki o rahi tournament we gave it our best but we lost all of our games. We put up a good challenge but Kaikohe Kura were the best
    Nga mihi Hawaiki


    ReplyDelete