Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Newspaper towers







This week in Te Ngahere we were learning how to make a free standing object with limited amount of material. I worked with Kai and Isabella. The material that we could use was two sheets of newspaper and 30cm of cellotape. My group and I came up with a design and started building. What I learnt was patience and not to rush things. If I had a chance to do this again I would have made legs so that it would stand and also make the base more thick so that it would balance stand without guided. What I did well is that I made our tower stand because I didn’t give up and I kept on trying. What I also did well is that I talked with my group and made sure that we all had turn putting all the material together. What I could do better is not give up straight away and think before sticking the tape. What I also think I could have done better is stopped and not rushed because it might have stood up properly. What do you think we could have done better to make our tower stand?

















No comments:

Post a Comment