Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Movie making

Sharing my knowledge on movies Kia ora bloggers, this week in Te Ngahere we have been focusing on making movies. I was learning that movies need things like story beats, scripts, shots and angles. I learnt that you have to have shots and angles in a movie to make it interesting. I wanted to publish this so I can express my learning. This is my script that my teammates Jade, Breeze and I have made for our movie link. The reason that we are doing this is because we are making films for the Northland Film Festival. Two groups from our school will be chosen to go and represent Paihia School at the festival. What I found hard was learning how my script would go and what emotion and moves the actor is going to be giving. What helped me keep on going was my team; they were encouraging me, telling me that we can do this. What you can learn from this is that even if this was a movie is has to acted like it’s real. The mistake I made while doing this was, I just started filming without thinking about the shots and angles that my movie is going to have. Have you ever done movies before?

No comments:

Post a Comment