Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Where In The World Is Jorjah Going?






Kia Ora bloggers, since we are in lock-down and we aren't able to be rooming what we have decided to do in Te Ngahere is travel in your’e bubble. You could pick anywhere you wanted to travel in the future and google about it then write about it. . I chose Australia because I always wanted to go there. What I did well is I thought about some good reason why I would like to go there.
I would like to visit Australia, because I love the sea and animals that revolve around there.
The second reason I would like to visit Australia because a lot of my family live there.
It is the sixth largest country in the world. The capital of Australia is Canberra
What I could do better is explain better facts about the country. Where would you like to travel in the future?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorjah, what a great idea to think about getting out into the world. The place I would like to travel to next is Turkey. It is in a really interesting spot, between Asia and Europe. It has an interesting culture and I'd like to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi amazing to hear where you want to go. Thank your from commenting on my blog. I will find some time to comment on yours.

      Delete