Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Something that you must learn

 For the past few weeks in Te Ngahere we have been learning about different Maths algorithms. The one I have been focusing on was short division. I was learning how to solve problems using the criteria that we got provided from Mr Lindsay. We got question that were already put in place for us this is a link to the sheet. This post is for teaching you how to do it. This is my video to show you instead of words how to do this step by step link . What I found really hard was learning how to do this because I have never ever done this before. What helped me keep going was my teachers because they helped me finish what I started. What you can learn from this is you can be able to solve problems without having to go use a calculator. The mistake I did when I was learning about this was I thought I was timings it instead of dividing it. Have you learnt about short division before?

No comments:

Post a Comment