Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Wonderful Wonder Project

Last week my group started launching our rocket for the Wonder Project. If you don’t know what the Wonder project is, it is a place where research  people share their knowledge with younger children. We started 8 weeks ago when Troy and Gustavo our Wonder Project teachers came and taught us our first lesson that  was about Newton’s 3 Laws of Motion.  After our first launch we had to modify our rocket because we experimented and then watched to see what we could fix about the rocket,. Somethings we change for our rocket to work better was change the shape of the wings and use tape instead of hot glue.  What I did well is I worked well with my friends. What I could do better is modify my rocket  so that we could get the best result out of our rocket. . Have you ever made a bottle rocket ?



No comments:

Post a Comment