Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

My Magnificent Movie

 For the past few weeks my group and I have been making our movie for the movie festival.  The title for of our movie is Lora The Maori Explorer. Our Movie is about a Monkey called Hoots that wanted bananas and wouldn't stop annoying Lora. We are almost finished our movie. We are now editing our movie. Editing our movie is kind of hard because trying to get the right scene in the right place is kind of difficult.  I am so glad that my group has almost finished our movie because it looks so great. What I did well is helped out for our movie. What I could do better is stop laughing so much during the shoot. What do you like about movies? Here is our plan that made our movie.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorigah i'm Zoe i'm a yr 7 and I go to Otaki college thats cool that your making a movie I want to make a movie keep the good work up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoe for your comment. You should make a movie I'm sure that it would be very cool.

      Delete