Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

My name

I would not change my name to anything because each thing in my name mean something and it i there for a reason and that why I wouldn't change me name. this is my name.



Jorjah E***l Abraham Maaka 

Jorjah is a mix of people put in my name including my name sake and god mother.

E***l sorry but I cant reveal that part i from my late great grandmother Nana E***l

Abraham is from my mother and this name tells me the story of my ancestors.

and Maaka it is my dad side name and this tell me of his tupuna thank you.


The end 













3 comments:

  1. Hi Jorjah! It's Taleisha.

    How have your holidays been so far?

    I like how you are confident in your name. I know if I had the name I would be proud to have it. People would finally pronounce my name right! Haha. But I must say my name is unique. Anyways, I like how you gave an explanation for your names. I also understand why you censored a name. People can be very smart these days and use it to hack into all your personal information. I'm not sure how they do it because I've never tried to do it and never will :)

    I hope to see more posts from you later on these holidays.
    Taleisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thxs my holidays have being good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jorjah,

    Well done for completing another Summer Learning Journey activity. Aren’t you lucky to have each of your names mean something special to you and your whanau. It’s awesome that you are very proud of your name and what it means. I like my first names ( Danielle Marie) because my grandma picked them out. My mum also made sure that my siblings and I all had names that could be shortened and that’s why I go by Dani! Do you have any nicknames?

    I hope to read more of your blog posts soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete