Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Reusing and attributing images


Kia ora bloggers, this week we have been learning about Reusing and attributing images. We had tasks such as finding the license for photos using explore, taking your own photos, using unsplash and sumopaint 2.0. Our teachers Whaea Becks and Whaea Chrissy were learning with us which made the process much more fun. I liked learning about this because it will help in future because a lot of things have copyright on them. What I enjoyed was playing around with the apps and being in control of my own learning. What I could do better is use more tools on my chromebook to make more interesting photos. What I did well is I controlled my own learning at home and I finished some of my work. I liked doing this because it helps me learn a lesson for the future to use you own photos instead of someone else's. Blog you later.




No comments:

Post a Comment