Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Cross country

 Last week on Friday Paihia School did cross country at Bledsloe. We set over to Bledsloe in cars and a bus. When we arrived we set down the timpoling and put all our things on top. There were yummy food for sale. Our PTA were helping cooking. I was a marshal, a marshal is a person that guides the younger kids around the course. When we were ready for our race we lined up and Mrs Pou said 1,2 and 3 and we raced across the field and over a gate. When we got onto the other side we had teachers guiding us through the paddocks. We had to go up 3 steep hills. Around the teachers at the top and the rest was down hill. I was scared I was going to fall over but I didn’t. We had to go over the gate again because there was cars and we weren’t allowed through the gate. When I reached flat ground I was so happy. When I finished my older sister Emma was there to congratulate me. I was so proud. When my sister and all her friends had finished I was even more prouder or her than I was of myself. What I enjoyed was finishing the race. What I could do better is run more than walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment