Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

The End Of The Wonder Project

For the past 9 weeks we have worked on the Wonder Project. Tomorrow will be our last launch and the last time we will see our Wonder Project teachers Troy and Gustavo. Without them we wouldn't have been able to make our rockets, learn about Newton's laws of motion and wouldn't have as much knowledge as we have now. I want to thank those two amazing role models and teachers for helping /teaching us all the knowledge about the rockets. Hopefully we will see you two again in the future. One big thank you to Whaea Shanna for making this possible for us. What I did well is cooperated during the Wonder Project. What I could do better next time is talk more about it with other people. Have you ever done the Wonder Project before?


3 comments:

  1. Heyyy Jorjah, I really like your blog post about your wonder project! ;) I am sorry to hear that Troy and Gustavo had to go :( but I am glad to hear that while they lasted you had fun!! Anyways Blog You Later!! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Hiwatt, Thank you for your comment. Yes it was very sad that Troy and Gustavo had to leave but I am sure that I will see them again one day when working with The Wonder Project again. Again thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete