Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Marvelous Mahi Toa

Kia ora, in Te Ngahere this week we have been learning how to work with our elbow instead of our wrist. This art includes doing patterns and drawing straight lines. I find it hard to do this art because it can be very hard to do the curves and straight lines. We also have to practice shading colors. We have to be quiet when doing our art so that we can focus. What I did well was tried my hardest. What I could do better is be more quiet. Have you ever done koru art? 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorjah, I'm Hiwatt from Room 8 Owairaka school, I really really really love your post about your art its sooo cool! Something that this art reminds me of is on how we have been doing art too, so I understand how you feel on how its hard to make straight lines but I think this is amazing and if this isn't then I don't know what is. Anyways Blog You Later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hitwatt , Thank you for your comment on my blog. It was very interesting that we have something in common finding it hard to rule straight lines. You said that you have been doing art so now I wonder what type of art you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete