Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

The Non-Stop Running.




We have been training for cross country. We run for 15 minutes straight to one goal post around a playground and in a loop. We run most days and it is really tiring. There are people in my class that are all for PE. They find PE as a way to have fun. I feel like I need to run more because I have been getting distracted and have been chatting to my friends more than doing the running. What I did well is ran a little bit. What I could do better is Block out my friends and do better running. Do you like running?


LInk This is the link to the training we have been doing.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jorjah, My name is Jamain and i am also Year 7. I like your blog about running. I liked the part where you said you talk too much to your friends. I talk too much and forget about the exercise too. hahaha.
    I hope you are getting better at running and good luck at Cross Country.
    Come and check out my blog one day https://kpsjamaint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you comment I like how we can relate on things. Thank you for wishing me luck.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jorjah I really like your blog post about the non stop running! I understand on that you would like to talk to your friends more than running but it's ok, I bet everyone does that time to time including me. 😇 Anyways I love your blog and it is epic so blog you later! 😁 ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete