Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

Our Magnificent Movie


In Te Ngahere we have been making movies, our movies are group activities. My groups movies about something like Dora the explorer but it's called Lora the Maori Explorer. Before we were able to start to film we had to write our script, angles, film type and much more. I found out there is much more than just filming  that goes into a movie. I like doing my movie because my group is very positive and makes me happy when I’m filming. What I did well was I learned my lines. What I could do better is I can stop laughing while we are filming.   Have you ever made a short film before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kieron and I go to Kawakawa Primary School and we have been learning about all these camera shots and movie making.Maybe you can check out my blog @https://kpskieronr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment I will check out your blog.

      Delete