Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

My Wonderful Art is Finished


For the past weeks in Te Ngahere we have been doing art. The type of art we are doing is PouPou, PouPou are carvings that stand outside or in a Marae. The steps to finish our art were 1.To draw the different body parts of the PouPou, 2. Draw patterns, 3. To vivid all the pencil,4. Use blending to color in the art. I liked doing my PouPou art because I got to explore with hot and cold colors, hot colors are like red, yellow, orange, ect and cold colors are like blue and purple and greens. I liked this type of art because I got to work on Maori patterns. I liked that we got to do a rough copy before we did the real copy. I tried my hardest to finish my art because I’m not that good at art. What I did well was blending colors together. What I could do better is ask when I need help. Do you like my art?




No comments:

Post a Comment