Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Challenges A Struggles


Some challenges from coming back to school was not being able to hug people in level 2.

One of the other challenges was having to santerise or wash hands before entering another classroom. Another challenge would have to be sitting in one place for the whole day because people normally swap sets as the day goes on. A struggle I had during this pandemic was not touching every object because I can not control my hands when I am being nosey. What I did well through this time was trying my hardest to not hug/ touch people because of this pandemic. What I could do better is remind people/ myself about the virus. Now that we are in level 1 I feel that we are more safer during this time. But I am still aware that the virus still exist and has not ended yet. What did you feel challenging during this pandemic?

No comments:

Post a Comment