Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

The amazing BioBlitz



Kia ora, Bloggers. I am going to be writing about a Bioblitz. A Bioblitz compares and severus thing from the past and the present. The last sevey was in 1753 when James cook, Joseph Banks and Daniel Solander. I learnt that things in the bush are all different and there are alot of different things that we didn’t know about. We did activities like Locating Mammals, Tracking tunnels,insects, marine life, rock pools and more. These were some of the people that were at the program Ella, 2 Toms, Lanny, Kate, Evan, Rebecca and much more. The program was Amazing each project have amazing things init this was amazing and I hope that they do this again next yet. This is a slide show that I made to show my time at Bioblitz.



No comments:

Post a Comment