Pages

Thursday 11 July 2019

Taku whanau

In Te Ngahere we have being working on Taku Whanau, Taku Whanau explain our family in a different way the our Pepeha. After we had finished our script we finally got to work on an animation to help explain what we had written.  When we had finished our animation of taku whanau. We got to talk over the top of it using screencastify. What I really enjoyed was just doing the learning and then being able to have the treats. Just like we did the learning and then we got to go away and have fun making an animation. What I think that I did well is that I catched up in my learning when I was away and I got my recording done fast. There was something else that I know that I am proud of, it is knowing that it was hard and I ask for other people’s help, to boost my learning. What I think that I could do better next time is see what I can do then go ask a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment