Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Paihia School science fair.

This term in Te Ngahere we have been focusing on science. We had the Paihia School science fair. We had two very amazing judges one being our principal Mrs Lindsay and the other being  students mother at Paihia School Danielle Archer she is a marine biologist. We had our projects in groups some were Rat trap, water, slingshots ect. We had all the classes coming through from year 1 to 5 . We had so much fun it was so tiring. Later we had our assembly. Whaea krissy, whaea becks & Danielle was handing out the certificates. The places that people made were Jack, Imogen, Taleshia ,Neveah and Zara. second places was Vanya,Nikara,Breeze and Mihipeka. The third place winners were  Missy and Zhynaliyah. We all got one for participation. I love the science fair I have two more years of this. What I found challenging was doing the writing and trying to finish and cut all the papers to go on my board. What I think I could do better next time is check my work for writing grammar. What enjoyed was being done with the science fair work.

No comments:

Post a Comment