Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Maths and talent Quest



At Paihia School last week kids competed in the talent quest. It started at 11:30,the performance was in the whare. . There were three judges there name Whaea Roni, Whaea Alisha and Brigitte. I enjoyed performing in Talent Quest with my group and working together . I enjoyed dancing on the stage in front of everyone and using my hoe. I think what I could do better next time is look to the front. I think that I am going to enter the talent quest with my group and my friend Jade to try win.



Blog you later

In maths we have been focusing on doubling and halving , doubling and halving is when you find the best number to double and the best to half. I like using this to solve multiplication problems. It helps when you know you basic facts. When you use Multiplication it is just doubling the number so it not the hard for you.


(Example)

18x4=72 Do you see how easy it can be just doing this!


9x8=72


20x4= 80


10x8=80

See you guys next time

No comments:

Post a Comment