Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

his Term in Te Maunga we have been focusing on procedural writing text. I was also learning how to make my writing interesting. I mostly learned to use time sequence words. There was a lot more of what I had learned but it was amazing because I learnt a lot. What helped with my learning was I got to go a lot of writing workshops and that I got to set my own goals . What also helped me was I got to choose what I wanted to write about. I was controlling my own learning to help me with what I want to do not what other people want me to do because I wouldn't learn . What I think I have to work on next time is looking back at my work and proofreading. I think that I also have to go back and evidence and I have to think before I say I am done. I also think that when I do something I have to think before I write it. I liked doing a different type of writing because I am growing up and when I am in a new class they might ask me do you know this? I can say yes to them. I think that Procedural writing is my second favorite writing in the world. I do think that I would want to do this next year. I would like to write more and more of these types of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment