Pages

Monday 22 March 2021

The Interesting Walk To The Ngahere

Yesterday in Te Ngahere we went for a walk to the ngahere(forest). The reason that we went for a walk was to look around at our surroundings and collect some understandings of what is  in the ngahere and what it looks like. We saw a lot of different trees and plants, some were alive but some had died and were starting to decompose. When being in the ngahere we were trying to recognize what plants and trees were around us. I saw many different types of ferns. I didn’t get to see any birds because we were a bit to loud but I heard them chirping. The ngahere is a very peaceful and beautiful place. Something I was good at was looking around and trying to see what I could recognize. Something I need to improve on is being more quiet. What is your favourite part about the ngahere?






2 comments:

  1. Hi Jorjah my name is Jacinta and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your blog post because you mentioned what you could do better if you ever do it again in the future! I like to explore nature too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Jacinta. It was very nice of you. Thats cool that you like to explore too. Have good day.

      Delete